Friday, December 3, 2010
Do not attend another Cavs game… ever!!!
- Cut Anthony Parker!!! Anthony are you deaf? Are you blind? Are you stupid??? Even if you are you still should have tackled Dwayne Wade on the 1st play of the game. Candace would have, then again she probably has a bigger set than you. You had a chance to set a hard nose tone for the game and give the fans exactly what they wanted, blood!!! Instead you rolled out the red carpet, pulled up to a jog and watched Dwayne Wade dunk. Hopefully your pathetic face winds up on D Wades next Nike poster right under his nut sack.
- Ohh and what did Byron Scott, the Cavaliers coach and participant in the Celtics-Lakers rivalry of the 1980’s; arguably the most heated rivalry in NBA history in which guys were routinely clothes lined on fast breaks, do? He let you play another 19 ½ min, shoot 1 of 4 record ZERO rebounds and turn the ball over 4 times. Then the rest of your teammates followed your lead the entire night. Lebron was barely touched. The most contact Anderson Varejao made with him was pregame hug. JJ Hickson joked with him during the game. Mo Williams shot 2-8.
- Am I taking crazy pills? What the hell was going on last night??? Did that game really happen??? Are the Cavs players really that oblivious to their surroundings, the city, the people of Cleveland? Or do they just not give a shit???
- And Dan Gilbert you are not getting off easy either. How did Maverick Carter get a seat at half court??? How did he get in the building??? He had a better seat than Bernie Kosar, Josh Cribbs, and Drew Carey??? This guy may be worse than Lebron. He has fostered everything that is wrong with Lebron. He came up with the “Decision” the single biggest bag-over-the-head-punch-in-the-face in the history of sports!!! How do you let that happen???
- Crazy pills?!?!?!?!
- Unfortunately, the Return is indicative of what the NBA has become, a Love-Fest. All the players love each. They hug before games. They hug after games. They hug at half time. They make dinner plans during FT’s. They hit the clubs (and groupies) together. It is a total joke. NBA players are over paid, entitled and oblivious to real life. Most have been told how great they are since age 12 by their parents, friends, agents and uncles. Coaches have feared them and they have never been held accountable for their actions because most of the people in their lives didn’t want them to take their talents somewhere else. The NBA is killing itself and last night was a fistful of sleeping pills washed down with 18 glasses of Cristal Champagne.
Hardworking people of NE Ohio, please spend your money some place else!!!
Posted by The Crew at 9:09 AM